Friday, May 1, 2015

I'ts never too late to be yourself

Needing to come out in my early 60's after 34 years of marriage was a frightening challenge. I hardly knew where to begin or who to talk to.  I wanted to be involved in helping others deal with these problems but needed to deal with them myself first.

Coming out is a rather complex and special process. To have coaching in this area  is something I had never  thought possible. Anthony offers a unique service by combining Life Coaching with his extensive experience in dealing with these issues
.
The coaching program brought clarity to my understanding of values, dreams and goals. Trying to imagine anything beyond the present had seemed impossible, but with Anthony's help I can now envisage a future that is realistic and achievable. I can now be comfortable in who I am and be confident in moving forward. 

It seems like it's never too late. As Anthony says "It's better to live one day on this planet being true to yourself than an entire lifetime which is a lie"

John Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment