Wednesday, April 1, 2015

I am now the proud owner of a life that matters

Anthony Venn-Brown along with the Dare to Be Your Best coaching format have taken me from a comfortable state of misery with my job, an unfulfilled family life and turned me inside out. There was no doubt after the initial complimentary session that I was at a point in my life where I was either going to accept my situation and live my life for others, or I was going to accept the idea of coaching and embrace a future that I can be proud of. 

With coaching, you have the freedom to say things that may have never been said, ask life questions that you have never asked, express your true self and face no judgement. I was able to say things to Anthony that I had never told anyone about my inner self. We talked about my sexual orientation and feelings that I have struggled with my whole life, the fact that I am married with children and now question everything about that. We looked into every part of what is me and discussed how I perceive myself. Coaching gave me a new awareness of true self for the first time in my life. It also showed me the differences between me and others and what that means for me in business and family relationships. I am now able to measure myself but more importantly for me, I can also measure the people around me and choose relationships that are a positive impact on me.

Every hour of everyday I can use what the coaching process has taught me to make my world a better place. I will never be able to thank Anthony enough for the future that I am now able to create. I am now the proud owner of a life that matters and I am going to make a difference. When was the last time you inspected your entire operating system? For me it was never. In the 12 week process you will find what makes you……well…… you. Everyone should take 12 weeks of their life for self examination, especially before you take major steps in life. Career, family, relationships, marriage, they all deserve your best, Dare to Be Your Best. 

(client name withheld USA)

No comments:

Post a Comment