Sunday, February 1, 2015

Christian teacher now lives with integrity and authenticity

Have you ever felt that you knew where you wanted to be, but couldn’t quite see just how to get there!? For me, needing to come ‘out of the closet’, was daunting enough without the added complexity of being heavily involved in church life and Christian schooling. Life coaching with Anthony made me find time in the busyness of my created world to focus and find clarity about the ‘real’ me …and for the first time, I actually started ‘liking’ me.

Over the course of coaching, positive change gradually happened and I began seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Through the clarity, I gained the strength to not only come out but also, which was once too difficult, to imagine life ...‘after’ coming out. I am out now and extremely happy! It’s been a just over a year since my coaching sessions and I recently read over the thoughts I’d written. Reading some of my feelings back then, I hardly recognize that complicated person I was for so long. It was also exciting to see that many of the things I only wrote as dreams back them have now actually happened.

Anthony’s coaching sessions helped me tremendously through his compassionate presence and ability to inspire and connect. I felt encouraged by his insightful suggestions and support. I recommend Anthony's expertise to attain clarity and fulfilment in the new and exciting chapter of your life …a life of integrity.

Thank you Anthony! I doubt that I could have come out so successfully and positively without your help!

Iain Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment